Brighterman - Internet Money Making Scam// Sniper and Predator Softwares

I was lured to purchase George Brown's Google Sniper product on October 27th, as a way to make money online for a one-time 47 dollar fee without having anything to do with sales or prior technical knowhow. First, the sniper product DOES have to do with sales because you have to promote a product for somebody else (thus must do extensive research on the product to create a promotional website) -- on websites that you create (buyer must instantly accumulate technical knowhow!) and you pay to maintain (which means that the initial investment of 47 dollars was only the start of the expenses).

Secondly, the product comes with dated information that cannot be used (Information on how to use Google Keywords -- which has been taken down).

Thirdly, the transaction receipt shows a monthly recurring payment -- of which I was never notified; and to which I never agreed tacitly or electronically.

I submitted a support ticket due to the dated information in the course; but did not even notice that I was stealthily signed into a monthly payment without ever having agreed to it.

Immediately after signing up, I was sent information on a once-in-a-lifetime livestreaming event set to take place only three days after my purchase, on the 30th of October 9pm EST, which made it 2am my time. I secured a spot; and missed a full night of sleep in order to attend. The sales pitch had me believing, that this was brand-new-never-before-seen software that would help me to earn thousands of dollars online. I watched the livestream; and Immediately after this I found online reviews of the new software dating at least to 2012 -- meaning it is NOT a prerelease. Examples of these reviews can be found at

In addition, going back to the livestreaming site produces the message "This Event Has Ended Note: Keep checking your email for news of a replay or another chance to see this incredible event again." -- Meaning, that is was nothing close to a once-in-a-lifetime event.

On closer inspection, the software itself is a spamming tool that would cause any e-mail address to be blocked within hours of using it with this software -- thus rendering the entire scheme both illegal and unuseable.

I would like a full refund of my money plus interest and damages for an entire night of missed sleep.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 01, 2013 #736438

Oct 31, 2013 #735775 Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia

Well, I guess there reall IS a sucker born every minute -- this has scam written all over it from the very start and you fell right into the trap.

Oct 31, 2013 #735846

I don't find your comment very helpful.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.